|Vol 19: Supplement A||Application of whole genome resequencing in the dissection of QTLs affecting boar taint||Abstract PDF|
|Rahul Agarwal, Maren Van Son, Matthew Peter Kent, Sigbjørn Lien, Eli Grindflek|
|Vol 17: Supplement B||TAPYR: An efficient high-throughput sequence aligner for re-sequencing applications||Abstract PDF|
|Francisco Fernandes, Paulo G.S. da Fonseca, Luis M.S. Russo, Arlindo L. Oliveira, Ana T. Freitas|
|Vol 17: Supplement B||Power and limits of capture‐based, targeted DNA resequencing for mutation detection||Abstract PDF|
|Fabrice Lopez, Hélène Holota, François-Xavier Théodule, Jean Imbert|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"