|Vol 19: Supplement A||Scripting for large-scale sequencing based on Hadoop||Abstract PDF|
|André Schumacher, Luca Pireddu, Aleksi Kallio, Matti Niemenmaa, Eija Korpelainen, Gianluigi Zanetti, Keijo Heljanko|
|Vol 22||Set up your own bioinformatics server: Chipster in EGI Federated Cloud||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Kimmo Mattila, Diego Scardaci, Marica Antonacci, Catalin Condurache|
|Vol 17, No 1: Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis||Mastering Data-Intensive Collaboration and Decision Making through a Cloud Infrastructure: The Dicode EU project||Abstract HTML PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"