|Vol 19: Supplement B||Sinergy: how semantics can improve early prevention of skin cancers||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Diletta Romana Cacciagrano, Flavio Corradini, Leonardo Vito, Laura Cavalieri|
|Vol 19: Supplement B||An ontology based query engine for querying biological sequences||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Martijn Devisscher, Tim De Meyer, Wim Van Criekinge, Peter Dawyndt|
|Vol 19: Supplement B||The representation of biomedical protocols||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Larisa N. Soldatova, Ross D. King, Piyali S. Basu, Emma Haddi, Nigel Saunders|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"